These cookies are healthy, they are great as a breakfast or a post-workout snack or a treat for being good ( like me). This recipes makes 18 cookies
- 3 cup rolled oats
- 2 flax eggs
- 1/2 cup all purpose gluten free flour
- 1/2 tbsp maca powder
- 1/2 tbsp baobab powder
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- pinch himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder (GF)
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda (GF)
- 5 tbsp coconut oil
- 5 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp Raw Cocoa Superseeds
- handful chopped walnuts or pecans
- Preheat oven to 175°C (350F).
- In a small bowl, mix together all dry ingredients ( apart from cacao powder and Punch seeds.
- Add flax eggs.
- Stir together add almond milk and melted coconut oil and let the mixture sit for about 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 2 portions.
- Made planin oat cookies by forming little balls and flattening them.
- Made chocolate oatmeal cookies by adding cacao and raw chocolate Punch superseeds.
- You should get about 18 medium size cookies.
- Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the bottom of the cookies have browned a tiny bit.
- Take them out, let cool and enjoy.