ITALIAN LINGUINE WITH GARLIC AND MUSHROOMS
This is very easy and takes only 10 minutes to make.
- 400 g dried linguine or spaghetti
- 5-6 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 4 cloves large garlic
- pinch chilli flakes
- 130 g fresh parsley
- Himalayan salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1 lemon juice
- 200 g chestnuts mushroom
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and add pasta, cooking until al dente, 8-10 minutes. Drain.
- Heat 1 tbsp of coconut oil in a large pan over medium heat and fry sliced mushrooms for 2-3 minutes.
- Heat the rest coconut oil in a large pan over medium heat.Add the garlic and stir frequently until the garlic is golden brown.
- Add the drained pasta directly to the pan. Toss until is thoroughly coated with the garlic oil.
- Add the chilli flakes, some salt and pepper.
- Remove pan from heat, add the parsley, and toss well.
- Squeeze lemon juice over to taste.
- Garnish with more parsley.