HOME MADE YOGHURT+ VON SHEF YOGHURT MAKER REVIEW
Food producers convince us that their products are 100% healthy. natural without enhancers and chemistry (are you actually checking every single label?). But rather than overpay in supermarkets try to do the same yogurt. Why? Because it's a simple , quick (specially when using Von Shef yoghurt maker), and you are sure that yogurt made by you is 100% organic! Before Christmas I was approached by Gabrielle from Domu, online shop with many amazing kitchen and home products. I was really keen on trying Von Shef yoghurt maker. Since I do my own plant milk, why not to try make my own yogurts (yummmmm). And..... I totally love it! No more shop bought yoghurt for me. This little machine is super easy to use and is very affordable.
- 1.5 litre milk of your choice
- bacteria cultures ( use as advised on the package) or use 5 tbsp of organic natural yoghurt with bacteria cultures
- Keep milk in room temperature.
- Add the bacteria cultures, mix well, and pour into 7 little containers. When using organic yoghurt. Add 5 tbsp to warm milk, mix well and repeat step 3 and 4.
- Set temperature on the yoghurt maker between 45-50C and timer 8h-10h.
- Press start and wait patiently for the delicious yoghurt.
- Enjoy it with your favourite toppings.