GLUTEN FREE YOGHURT PANCAKES
Just made these amazing fluffy pancakes yesterday and today my hubby asked me to make them again. Looks like someone is celebrating pancake day few days before. These are super easy to make and soooooooo yummy. Perfect for upcoming pancake day. So why not to give it a try? For the jam I used my favourite fruits, blueberries. I used blueberries all the way from Chile. Blueberries are packed with antioxidant,fibre and vitamin C, helping to reduce heart disease.
- 2 cup gluten free flour
- 1 egg
- 500 ml greek yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp gluten free bicarbonate soda
- 2 tbsp honey or any other sweetener
- 1 cup Chilean blueberries
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp blueberry powder
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- For the pancakes: Mix all ingredients with your hand mixer, if your mixture is super thick add some almond milk, but don't make it to runny. Fry for 2 min on each side on a medium hot pan. Use * Coconut Merchant coconut oil for frying ( gives that extra flavour for your pancakes).
- For the jam: In the pan, on low-medium heat melt coconut oil. Add blueberries, lemon juice, sweetener,blueberry powder and simmer for 10 min. Add chia seeds, simmer for couple of minutes, take the pot from the cooker and let the chia seeds to absorb the juices. Serve hot or cold, alone or with cream. Just do what makes you happy.