GLUTEN FREE CRÊPES WITH CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
Sunday calls for pancakes, but today I am inviting you for my easy and super yummy crêpes with light, yet delicious chocolate mousse. It's been a while since I posted something here, but there is so much going on now. New job, wedding preparations, some new plans in my head....... Crêpes reminds me of home, my mum use to make them for me on Saturdays. They are are typically rolled up, like big cigars, with sort of sweet or savory filling. But there are so many unique ways to present them as well as the filling you use inside. The most delicious crdpes I've ever had were filled with my grandma's plum jam (dreaming). Crêpes are the easiest and the quickest breakfast or lunch option plus you only need few ingredients.
- 150 g gluten free plain flour
- 250 ml home made almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup roasted pecans
- 5 soft dates
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 avocado
- coconut nectar
- 1 tsp baobab powder
- coconut oil
- Mix all pancake ingredients until well combined.
- Heat a small non-stick frying pan with a coconut oil.
- Cook for a few mins until golden brown on the bottom, then turn over and cook until golden on the the other side. Repeat until you have used all the mixture, stirring the mixture between pancakes and adding more coconut oil for frying as necessary.
- To make the mousse, add all ingredients to high speed blender or food processor. Blend until well combined.
- . Serve with toppings of your choice. Enjoy!