Perfect for coming festive season.
- 500gr gluten free flour
- 2 eggs
- 3 tsp cinamon
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1/4 tsp cloves powder
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp baking powder gluten free
- 100 gr coconut sugar ( powder it)
- 150 gr honey or coconut nectar
- 125 gr butter
- pinch salt
- In small cooking pan, on very small heat melt butter with honey.
- All dry ingredients mix in big bowl, add eggs, mix and knead to obtain a smooth dough.
- Roll out the dough to 4 mm thickness, dusting with a small amount of flour - just enough so the dough don't stick to the board.
- Cut your cookies.
- Bake for 8 min in 180 C.
- If your dough is to dry, add 1 tbsp spoon of water or plant milk at the time. If dough is to sticky add some more flour.