- 2 can chickpea
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 3/4 tsp turmeric
- pinch ground cardamon
- 1 tbsp gluten free flour
- Pour the chickpea, onion, parsley, coriander, garlic and spices and lemon juice to your food processor
- Pulse all ingredients together for few minutes until coarse meal forms. Scrape the sides of the processor and pulse for another minute. Process until the mixture has paste type texture.
- Once the desire consistency is achieved add flour and mix all ingredients ( can do it with fork )
- If you want to fry your falafels this is the time to heat up the pan and the oil, if you want to bake them ( like me ) preheat the oven 190C (375F).
- I used table spoon to roll one falafel. From my mixture I made 23 falafels, some of them I rolled in sesame seeds.
- Once you roll all of them, put them to the oven for 35-40 min. Half way turn them
- While your falafel is baking, make some delicious dips.