ENERGY ELIXIR BEETROOT JUICE
5 min Prep, 5 min Cook
I love juicing, and I love trying something new. Beets were my favourites for very long time. I am using it for salads, roasts, pickles and soups, now I love them as the main ingredient in my juices.
Beets are amazing, there have so many health benefits, some people love them some people hates them.Having very specific, sweet and earthy flavor makes them so different to other veggies.
Let's talk about health benefits of beets:
* beets contains a colour pigment called betaine, this is very powerful antioxidant, fungi cal and anti-inflammatory substance
* Beet roots are high in folic acid and manganese.
* hign in vitamins A, C, K, as well as calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, copper and magnesium
* drinking beet juice might help with skin problems like acne
* research shows the beet to be cancer-preventive
* betaine is one of the huge benefits of beet juice, it stimulates the function of liver cells
* beetroot juice will boost your stamina
* beet greens are good too, eat them don't let them go to waste
* beets help regulate metabolism
Just blend all ingredients.
Serving Size 835.5 g
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 990 cals||50%|
|% Daily Value*|
|Kilojoules 4150.5 kJ||50%|
|Fat 23.5 g||36%|
|Sodium 398.3 mg||17%|
|Carbohydrate 76.2 g||25%|
|Protein 55 g||110%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|