EASTER HONEY BABKA GF
Hello everyone. A quick recipe for my honey babka. There is still time for you to make it and enjoy this delicious. As a child my grandmother was always making delicious Easter babkas. Here is my healthier versions, suitable for everyone with gluten intolerance. Would you to take the opportunity and wish you all amazing Easter.
- 200 g brown rice flour
- 2 1/2 tsp GF baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 50 g coconut sugar
- 5-7 tbsp honey
- 4 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Separate eggs whites and jokes, beat the whites with sugar until thicker ( I used hand mixer)
- Add egg yokes and mix for 2 min then add honey and mix another 2min.
- Sieve flour and baking powder.
- Mix all ingredients until combined and then bake for 25min, after 25 min change the temperature to 150C and bake another 5-10min.
- Dust with icing sugar or chocolate.