Crunchy baobab bites
If you are looking for a alternative to refined sugars snacks, this is it and believe me, your sugar cravings will subside if you say NO to refined sugar and look for a natural source of sugars. I also added my favourite baobab powder, for a great source of Vitamin C and for the energy booster.
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 2 tbsp quinoa pops
- 3 tbsp baobab powder
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 8 soft dates
- 6-8 prunes
- 1 cup walnuts
- After a few minutes the mixture should be smooth and sticky.
- Add seeds and pops and mix it with your hand, until everything is well combined.
- If your mix is to dry, add 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Roll the mix and make 1cm thick square bar and cut it to smaller pieces.
- Store in the fridge.
- In food processor and blend for a minute or 2, until walnuts break up.Add dates, prunes and baobab powder.