CHOCOLATE PROTEIN COOKIES
Our body its amazing and know what it wants and needs. If you crave sweets, don't go to the shop to buy mars, make your own delicious sweet treats.
- 3 eggs
- pinch salt
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 cup pecans
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 80 g 92% chocolate or 75%
- 20 g protein powder
- Preheat oven to 170 C.
- Beat egg yolks with sugar until creamy consistency.
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- In food processor blend pecans until flour consistency.
- Add egg whites and pecans to yolks. Mix well for 20s.
- Use a handheld grater with big hols to grate half of the chocolate, and chop the other half to small pieces.
- Add all to the batter tother with protein powder and cacao powder.
- Mix until well combined, place on the baking with ice-cream scoop on baking tray 2 cm apart Bake 8-10min.