CHOCOLATE-PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE WITH WARM BERRY JAM
To prepare this light, yet delicious dessert you only need 15min! I know right, you can't complain that you have to spend to long in the kitchen.
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- pinch himalayan salt
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp coconut nectar ( or sweetener of your choice)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp baobab powder
- 1 tbsp cranberry powder
- 1/2 lemon juice
- optional you can add vanilla or cinnamon
- whole grain or quinoa puffs
- In hight speed blender mix all ingredients for the mousse,until everything is combined together and smooth.
- For the jam, melt coconut oil, add berries, sweetener, lemon juice and the rest ( apart from chia seeds). On low-medium heat bring it to boil. Steer time to time for up to 10 min. Add chia seeds, mix together and let it cool down for 3 min.
- Now put the layers of the mousse, puffs and berries and enjoy.