CHOCOLATE GRANOLA GF,VG
I have struggled for some time to find granolas that I like that don't have any refined sugar or nasties. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. And I want to make it as healthy as possible. I also love oats for breakfast as they're delicious, simple to make and protein rich. Here's my healthier version of chocolate granola. This recipe if full of finest ingredients and superfoods to nourish your body, mind and tummy in the best possible way. The smell of the fresh granola coming out of the oven is incredible! So crunchy and nutty, just yummy
- 1 cup rolled oats (GF )
- 1 cup mixed nuts and seeds
- 1 1/2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp maca powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- pinch salt
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar or sweetener of your choice
- Heat your oven to 150C.
- Melt coconut oil, add cacao powder and coconut sugar ( or sweetener of your choice) and maca powder. Mix together until combined.
- Add nuts, seeds and oats.
- Mix until everything is evenly combined in chocolate coating.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat and spread your granola out on it.
- Bake it in the oven, stirring it up just once or twice during the process, until it is toasty and mostly dry, about 20-30 minutes.
- Store the granola in an airtight container in a cool place