CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH BANANA-VANILA ICECREAM
This cake is nice with your afternoon tea and as most of my recipes very easy to make. Plus it is vegan,gluten free and refined sugar free.
- 1 tsp GF soda
- 200 g millet flour
- 150 pecans
- 2 vegan eggs
- 6 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tsp vanilla powder
- 2 tsp GF baking powder
- 150 ml melted coconut oil
- 400 ml maca almond mylk
- 2 tbsp baobab powder
- 60 g coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vegan icing sugar for dusting
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1 tbsp maca powder
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 small pot of plain or vanilla coconut yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- handful strawberries for decoration.
- Heat the oven 170C, grease small round tin.
- Melt coconut oil on very ow heat.
- Add all dry ingredients and blend until combined.
- Whisk in coconut oil to dough mixture. Keep it in the bowl to set for 10 min.
- Bake for 20-25 min until risen, or until wooden cake stick is dry.
- Cool for 30 min on the rack.
- To prepare the ice-cream, bleak all ingredients and leave in the freezer for 1-2h.
- Serve with cake and beverage of your choice, dust with icing sugar and toppings of your choice.