CELERIAC CHUNKY CHIPS
Celeriac chunky chips is a great change to regular potato chips plus it has one third less carbohydrates than potato. These are divine and tasty snack and so easy to make.
- 1 large celeriac
- pinch himalayan salt
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- spices like chilli, paprika, rosemary if you desire
- 1/2 tsp black sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Peal the celeriac and then cut it into thumb thick slices ( if you want french style fries cut into smaller pieces).
- Place cut celeriac on the baking sheet, cover the celeriac with olive oil and spices/ herbs and bake in 180C for around 45min or until you see that the celeriac chips turning brown ( keep eye on them and toss every 15min).
- Serve with fish, as snack with dips or eat straight from the baking tray.