BROWNIE BLISS BALLS
Today I want to share my no bake, no fuss, no prep snack recipe that anyone can make. I meant to post it a while back but.... forgot about them as when these sweet treats popped up on our table they are usually gone in no time. The main ingredient can vary from dates,chocolate,coconut,figs, goji berries, apricot, peanut butter, and so on. It is entirely up to you what would you like to us for your sweet bliss balls.
- 1 cup raw pecans or walnuts
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 2 tbsp raw drinking chocolate powder
- pinch himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp baobab powder
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- Moringa powder
- Cranberry powder
- Lingonberry powder
- Maca powder
- Sea buckthorn powder
- Mix the nuts in your food processor.
- Add in the dates then mix well ( if they are not soft soak them in a warm water for 10 min).
- Add in the cacao, baobab powder and a pinch of salt.
- Add in the coconut oil. You need the balls to stick together, but still be able to roll them.
- Roll them with the palm of your hands, coat in your choice of coating and keep in the fridge.