Did you know that the dark blue colour of blackberries have one of the highest antioxidant levels of all fruits, blackberries also have healthy dose of Vitamin K aids in muscle relaxing, vitamin C and fibre. This cake is quite easy to make. Combination of vanilla crust and beautiful blackberry flavour is just divine.
- 1 1/2 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup dates
- 1 tbsp baobab powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla powder
- pinch himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 cup blackberries
- 2 cup cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar or any other sweetener
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 4 piece acai berry
- Place the nuts, sea salt, vanilla powder, coconut oil, baobab powder in a food processor and grind until all ingredients are crumbled.
- Add the dates and process until the mixture sticks together when you squeeze. Press mixture evenly onto the bottom and sides of packing tin. Set aside while you make the top layer, you can chill overnight if you prefer.
- To make the top layer, blend the cashews, blackberries, oil, acai, sea salt, coconut sugar or another sweetener in a high speed blender or food processor till they're as smooth as possible.
- Pour the top layer over the bottom layer in the pan. Use a spatula or inverted knife to smooth the top layer over very evenly.
- Leave in the fridge to chill for minimum 4h.