BERRY CRUMBLE, NO SUGAR & NO GLUTEN?
This recipe for those of you in need of an easy breakfast or dessert recipe that you can make in under 30minutes. Now what makes this dish so special? Well, it takes the classic oats to transform this it into a completely new and super delicious version of the original crumble. It has the perfect amount of sweetness ( well for me but you can add extra sweeter), and you can simply eat this right out of the baking dish. I promise –you will love it!
- 2-4 apples
- 1 cup berries
- 1 cup rice
- 2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp baobab powder
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- *optional sweetener of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Bring milk to a simmer in a saucepan. Stir in rice, cinnamon and vanilla ( and sweetener if you want) until creamy.
- Grate the apples. In 20cm x 20cm ovenproof baking dish, put the apples and berries on the bottom, cover with cooked rice.
- To make crumble, melt coconut oil mix with oat flour and coconut. Sparkle over the berries.
- Bake until golden brown ( 15min).
- Serve with coconut yoghurt.