Baked sea bream with lemon and chilli.
The fish is very tasty and has no small bones and it goes well with salad or roasted potatoes.
- 1 sea bream
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp chilli oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 lemon, 1/2sliced, 1/2 juiced
- pinch black pepper
- pinch salt
- 1 small chilli
- Heat oven to 170C.
- Mix olive, chilli, pepper, salt and lemon juice, once the mix is done use silicone brush to apply the mixture all over your fish. Use the garlic to stuff the fish.
- Please the fish on parchment paper and bake for 20-30min.
- Serve with salad, roasted potatoes and wage of lemon.