This recipe was in my head for some time. I always had something else to do and was pushing to try it for so long. But, yesterday I was going to plant- based picnic where we had to bring some healthy food with us. One of the dishes I made whas this delicious hummus. If you love asparagus , you will love this. ( and is so easy to make) This healthy dip took mere minutes to make. The only extra step compared to making traditional hummus is blanching some asparagus for a few minutes.
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1 1/2 avocado
- 1 can or 250gr chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Juice form 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- pinch Himalayan salt
- 3 cloves garlic
- Blench asparagus and keep on the side to chill.
- Add the chickpeas,salt, lemon juice,garlic,salt and avocado to the processor bowl, and pulse until everything is finely chopped.
- Add chopped asparagus, olive oil and tahini and pulse until everything is smooth.
- Serve with pita, crackers or carrot sticks.