- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- Squeeze lemon
- 40 gr cashews
- Start by placing all the ingredients for the sauce in the blender or in a bowl, to allow the cashews to soak for 20 minutes or longer (you can even soak overnight in the fridge).
- Now place the courgette in a spiraliser to make the courgettini.
- Blend together the ingredients for the sauce and keep on one side.
- Heat the oil and chopped green chillies or green chilli paste in a pan on low heat for a minute or less before adding the turmeric powder. Stir this for a few seconds, then pour the sauce into the pan and add the courgettini.
- Stir the sauce and courgettini lightly for just a few minutes. Taste the sauce and add more salt if needed. Add the chopped cherry tomatoes in the mixture and serve with a garnishing of coriander.