Very Berry Pitaya Smoothie
After spending three weeks touring China and experiencing a different culture, it would be unthinkable to not write a few blog posts/ recipes dedicated to my travels. Having been inspired the many food markets and street vendors of Chengdu; Guilin; Guangzhou; Hong Kong; and Yangshuo, I decided to buy some local food products and experiment around with them. Here’s one of the recipes I’d like to share with you all.
- 100 ml almond milk
- 1 tbso coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp cranberry powder
- 1 handful frozen raspberries
- 1 handful frozen strawberries
- 1 handful frozen blueberries
- 2 medium-sized bananas
- 3 lychees
- 1/2 pink dragonfruit
- Combine all the listed ingredients into a blender.
- Blend on medium to high for 40 seconds, or until smooth. Alternatively, if you use a BlendTec, select the “Smoothie” programme.
- Pour into a glass or bowl & enjoy!