‘the holy trinity’ pancake stack
Pancakes & Crepes
Delicious pancakes! Good for breakfast or as a dessert.
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 tbsp peanut butter or powdered peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp stevia/ sweetener
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp (chocolate) peanut butter or powdered peanut butter
- 1 tsp stevia/ sweetener
- Chopped peanuts
- Grated raw chocolate
- 1/2 Heavenly Cacao Bar
- 1 sliced banana
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Ice Cream
- Heat a skillet over medium low heat and melt a little coconut oil. Meanwhile, combine the pancake ingredients into a mixing bowl to create your pancake batter.
- Turn the heat down to low and pour 2 flat tablespoons of the pancake batter onto the pan. Allow this to cook until bubbles form on the top, then flip until both sides seem done. Repeat with the rest of your batter, adding sliced bananas between the pancake layers.
- Whilst cooking your pancakes, mix together the ingredients for the chocolate peanut butter hardening sauce in a small bowl.
- Stack up pancakes and top with ice cream, the magic sauce, peanuts and other decadent goodies for the best pancake stack ever.
pancakes & crepes