The Holy Trinity Crepe Stack
- 45 g organic spelt flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 (flax) egg
- 150 ml almond milk
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 3 small bananas, halved
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter, microwaved for 2x 30sec
- Combine the crepe ingredients in a bowl and whisk until batter is smooth. (Add a little more milk if the batter needs to be thinner).
- Pour 2.5tbsp of batter onto the centre of the pan while swirling pan to cover the base and create a thin crepe. When dark in colour and set to the touch, flip.
- Remove when cooked and repeat with remaining batter.
- While crepes are frying, prepare the sliced bananas and melted peanut butter.
- Fill each crepe with 1/2 a banana and fold over.
- Drizzle melted PB over the crepes and top with fresh fruits.