Strawberry “Cheesecake” Cashew Milk
- 1 l fresh water
- 1-2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 15 strawberries
- 60 g cashew nuts
- Consume within 7 days of making.
- Wait 25 minutes for the milk maker to gently heat, pasteurise and blend the ingredients.
- Let it cool down before placing in the fridge, or enjoy fresh and hot!
- Add all the ingredients into your Hopps & Woolf Milk Maker and select Programme 1.
- Once the programme is complete and the machine begins to beep to signal your milk is ready, turn off the milk maker at the power and take off the lid. Gently sieve the milk into a jug/ container.