Sprouted Oats Breakfast Parfait
My favourite recipe using their 100% Sprouted Rolled Naked Oats from Planet Organic!
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 5 fresh raspberries
- 5 fresh strawberries
- 1/2 fresh pink pitaya
- 1 tbsp Creative Nature cacao powder
- 6 medjool dates
- 1 overripe banana
- 50 g Planet Organic’s 100% Sprouted Rolled Naked Oats
- Cook your oatmeal by boiling the Raw Sprouted Naked Oats in 2 cups of water until the water is fully soaked in.
- Once the oats are boiled, pour 1/3 of the oatmeal into a blender (or use a handheld blender), and blend with the dates, banana and cinnamon. Pour into the bottom of a jar. (I added a layer of granola at the very bottom of my jar stage purely for presentation purposes).
- Next, blend another 1/3 of the oatmeal with the berries and pitaya. You can blend until smooth, but I like to blend just a little bit so that some of the fruit pieces remain chunky. Layer on top of the date-banana layer.
- Pour the rest of the oats into a bowl and mix it with 1tbsp Creative Nature cacao powder until your oats are chocolatey. Add more cacao if you want them even creamier. Layer on top of the pink oats.
- Top the chocolate oats with any toppings such as fresh fruit, Creative Nature cocoa nibs etc.
- Decorate with desired toppings & ENJOY!