Peanut Butter, Banana and Chocolate Chip Chickpea
Makes 12 blondies.
- 250 g chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup all natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 50 g vegan chocolate (70% coaco), coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and spray 8×8 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a food processor, add all ingredients except chocolate chips and process until batter is smooth. Fold in 1/2 of the chopped chocolate
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan then sprinkle the rest of the chopped chocolate on top.
- 4. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean and edges are a tiny bit brown. The batter may look underdone, but you don’t want them to dry out!
- Cool pan for 10 minutes on wire rack.
- Store covered in the fridge. Brownies will last about 3 days.