PB&J Baked Oatmeal
- 50 g rolled oats
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1 tsp sweetener
- 100 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Sprinkle each of ground nutmeg, cinnamon and turmeric
- Much peanut butter and jam you want
- Fresh fruits e.g. strawberries, blueberries
- 1/2 sliced banana
- 1 tsp coconut shreds
- Sprinkle of blueberry powder
- 1 tsp peanut butter
- 1 square of chocolate
- Preheat oven to 170oC
- Combine dry ingredients for the oatmeal in a heatproof bowl.
- Stir in the milk, then both the jam and PB until everything is combined and the mixture is smooth and free of lumps.
- Bake oatmeal in the oven for 15-20mins (the longer you leave it, the more cake-like the oatmeal will become)!
- Remove carefully from oven, let cool for a few minutes then top with whatever you desire and enjoy!