Neapolitan Oat Parfait
- 25 g oats
- 100 ml yoghurt
- 1 tbsp chopped dried mango or other dried fruit of your choice
- 1 tbsp coconut shreds
- 1 tbsp linseeds
- 6 tbsp apple juice
- Splash of milk, to loosen
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 5 fresh strawberries
- 5 fresh raspberries
- 1 cup rolled oats
- Soak the oats for the Bircher muesli and dried fruit, linseeds plus coconut shreds in the apple juice overnight.
- Add the yoghurt to bowl. Add enough milk to bring to a loose porridgey consistency. (Alternatively you could just buy a ready-made pot of Bircher Muesli)
- Next cook your oatmeal: Boil the oats in 2 cups of water until the water is fully soaked in.
- Once the oats are boiled, pour 1/2 of the oatmeal into a blender (or use a handheld blender), and blend with the berries. You can blend until smooth, but I like to blend just a little bit so that some of the berries remain chunky. Layer on top of the Bircher muesli.
- Pour the rest of the oats into a bowl and mix it with 1 T Creative Nature cacao powder until your oats are chocolatey. Add more cacao if you want them even creamier. Layer on top of the berry oats.
- Top the chocolate oats with any toppings such as coconut flakes, chopped up bars.