Maca Apple Spiced Waffles
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1/2 tsp apple pie spice
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 flax eggs
- 4 tbsp coconut/ almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- sweetener of choice
- Preheat your waffle iron and coat it with vegetable oil.
- Sift the coconut flour, maca powder, apple pie spice and baking powder into a mixing bowl, then whisk to combine.
- Add in the flax eggs, milk, vanilla extract and sweetener, then whisk until the batter is smooth.
- How many waffles you get will depend on your waffle iron. Mine has two square wells, so I pour 3-4tbsp of the batter onto the centre of each. Use your judgement with how your own waffle iron cooks.
- Let the waffle iron do it’s magic and repeat with the rest of the batter until it’s gone!
- Then top with whatever you want – melted peanut butter, chopped fruit.. You name it:)