Double Chocolate Cherry Nana Ice Cream
One of my favourite recipes for healthy ice cream
- 1 tbsp plant-based milk
- 1 tbsp any red powder e.g. lingonberry, cranberry
- 1 tbsp cherry powder
- 3 tbsp plain yoghurt, e.g. Greek, coconut or quark
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 100 ml Rebel Kitchen chocolate mylk
- 1 tbsp Creative Nature Cacao Powder
- 2 frozen bananas
- Add the ingredients for the chocolate nice cream in the order as above; then blend until desired consistency. (You can add more liquid if you would like soft serve ice cream).
- Place banana ice cream in the freezer whilst you make the cherry yoghurt sauce.
- In a small, shallow bowl combine all the ingredients for the cherry drizzling sauce until smooth and free of lumps.
- Remove the nice cream from the freezer and drizzle over with the cherry yoghurt sauce.
- Top with fresh fruit, raw chocolate and small nibbles for an additional crunchy texture.