CHOCOLATE-ORANGE “JAFFA” ALMOND MILK
- 60 g almonds, soaked for 12hrs
- 2-3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 3 medium Organic oranges, Juice and zest
- 1 litre fresh water
- 6-8 tbsp cacao powder
- Add all the ingredients into your Hopps & Woolf Milk Maker and select Programme 1.
- Wait 25 minutes for the milk maker to gently heat, pasteurise and blend the ingredients.
- Once the programme is complete and the machine begins to beep to signal your milk is ready, turn off the milk maker at the power and take off the lid. Gently sieve the milk into a jug/ container.
- Let it cool down before placing in the fridge, or enjoy fresh and hot!
- Consume within 7 days of making.