Chocolate Covered Raspberry Crepes
- 45 g flour e.g. buckwheat
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp sweetener e.g. stevia, agave nectar
- 80 ml liquid egg whites or 2 egg whites
- 170 ml milk
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 100 g yoghurt e.g. Greek, coconut
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- Combine crepe ingredients in a bowl and whisk until batter is smooth.
- Pour ¼ of batter onto the centre of a pan on low-medium heat to cover the base and create a thin crepe. When dark in colour and set to the touch, flip.
- Remove when cooked and repeat with the remaining batter.
- While crepes are frying, prepare the chocolate sauce in a ramekin/ small bowl.
- Fill each crepe with the yoghurt filling and fold over.
- Top with fresh raspberries and drizzle with chocolate sauce plus any other fruit/ toppings you want.