Choco-Hazelnut Baked Oatmeal
- Fresh fruits
- 1/2 sliced banana
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 square of chocolate
- A chewy bar cut into small squares
- 150 ml hazelnut milk
- 1 tbsp Chocolate Hazelnut spread
- 1/2 mashed banana
- Preheat oven to 170oC
- Combine dry ingredients for the oatmeal in a heatproof bowl.
- Stir in the milk, then the mashed banana and chocolate hazelnut spread, until everything is combined and the mixture is smooth and free of lumps.
- Bake oatmeal in the oven for 15-20mins (the longer you leave it, the more cake-like the oatmeal will become)!
- Remove carefully from oven, let cool for a few minutes then top with whatever you desire and enjoy!