‘Bounty’ Chocolate Coconut Milk
I would like to share with you all the most deliciously decadent nut milk recipe of all! I’ve always loved the flavour combination of chocolate and coconut as I think it just works so well – the cool, sweet, tropical coconut complements the bitter and chocolately cacao in such a dreamy way that you’ll probably have to save this recipe to your homepage, or print it out to be framed in the kitchen :)
- 1 l fresh water
- 2-3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 6-8 tbsp Creative Nature cacao powder
- 60 g coconut shavings
- Add all the ingredients into your Hopps & Woolf Milk Maker and select Programme 1.
- Wait 25 minutes for the milk maker to gently heat, pasteurise and blend the ingredients.
- Once the programme is complete and the machine begins to beep to signal your milk is ready, turn off the milk maker at the power and take off the lid. Gently sieve the milk into a jug/ container.
- Let it cool down before placing in the fridge, or enjoy fresh and hot!
- Consume within 7 days of making.