'Bounty’ Choco-Coconut Baked Oatmeal
‘Bounty’ Choco-Coconut Baked Oatmeal is delicious, nutritious and easy to make!
- 1 tsp coconut shreds
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 150 ml coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp sweetener
- 1 tbsp coconut nectar
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2-3 tbsp cacao powder
- 50 g rolled oats
- Fresh fruits
- 1/2 sliced banana
- 1 sachet Coconut Almond Butter
- 1 square of chocolate
- 1/2 bar, cut into small squares
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Combine dry ingredients for the oatmeal in a heatproof bowl.
- Stir in the milk, then the mashed banana and coconut shreds, until everything is combined and the mixture is smooth and free of lumps.
- Bake oatmeal in the oven for 15-20mins (the longer you leave it, the more cake-like the oatmeal will become)!
- Remove carefully from oven, let cool for a few minutes then top with whatever you desire and enjoy!