Berry Chocolate Cheesecake Squares
This beautiful Berry Chocolate Cheesecake Squares recipe will really satisfy your cravings. Delicious, easy to make, and vegan!
- 3/4 cup raw almonds
- 3/4 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup pitted Medjool dates, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup agave or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight in water
- 1/2 cup berries of choice
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/8 cup almond milk
- Begin by making the crust. In a food processor, process the walnuts, almonds, sea salt, and cinnamon until a fine crumb is achieved. Add the pitted, coarsely chopped dates and process again until it comes together and becomes sticky. If you pinch the mixture it should hold together.
- Place parchment paper or plastic wrap into a 8″x 8″ square baking dish, letting it hang over the sides a few inches so you can lift it out later. Press nut mixture into the bottom in an even layer. Put it the freezer to chill.
- Make the chocolate and the filling. Put chocolate chips in a small heat safe bowl. In a small saucepan heat almond milk and pour over chocolate, stirring to melt. Will take 30 seconds to 1 minute. Set aside. In a blender, put all filling ingredients. Blend 1-3 minutes until completely creamy, scraping down the sides as needed. Add a little water if needed to make it totally smooth.
- Pour filling on top of nut mixture, and spread chocolate on top of that. Cover whole dish in plastic wrap and place in the freezer for at least one hour, but up to overnight. To serve, remove from freezer and lift the entire dessert out onto a cutting board. Remove parchment/plastic wrap from the bottom and cut into cubes. Let warm a little bit at room temperature and serve to your loved one!