Banana Split Neapolitan Pancakes
Pancakes!!! Fruity, fluffy, fantastic pancakes!!! Need I say more?
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp sugar or 1 packet stevia
- 1/3 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 banana mashed
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 2/3 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp unrefined coconut oil
- 2 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 2 frozen bananas
- handful of frozen berries
- splash of milk
- 1 tbsp Caramel/ Strawberry/ Chocolate Walden Farms sauce
- 1 strawberry
- 1 banana coin
- 1 medium banana cut lengthways
- 1 square of chocolate
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl, then add wet.
- Mix, but don’t overmix.
- Split pancake mixture into three and add the strawberries to 1 bowl and the cocoa powder into another.
- Cook on an oiled (or sprayed) pan, on low-medium, flipping each pancake once.
- Whilst cooking, blend together the ingredients for the ice cream and store in the freezer until you are ready to start decorating your pancakes!
- Arrange the pancakes into stacks of banana, strawberry and chocolate and then top with the ice cream and their relevant decorations.
- Now, enjoy!