Banana Almond Milk
I would like to share with you all another delicious nut milk recipe. I’m seriously going mental with all the different flavour combinations possible for making homemade nut milk – it’s an amazing way to personalise your breakfast and add some interesting flavours to your coffee or afternoon tea! Once you’ve experimented with making your own milk, trust me, you will never look back :)
- 2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp apple spice
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp chai
- 1 l fresh water
- 6-8 medjool dates
- 3 medium over-ripe bananas
- 60 g almonds
- Add all the ingredients into your Hopps & Woolf Milk Maker and select Programme 1.
- Wait 25 minutes for the milk maker to gently heat, pasteurise and blend the ingredients.
- Once the programme is complete and the machine begins to beep to signal your milk is ready, turn off the milk maker at the power and take off the lid. Gently sieve the milk into a jug/ container.
- Let it cool down before placing in the fridge, or enjoy fresh and hot!
- Consume within 7 days of making.