Orange & fennel trout, sweet potato curly crisps
- 340 g trout fillet (fish)
- 1 orange
- 1 fennel head
- 250 g sweet potato
- 60 g rocket
- 1 red chilli
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar (sulphites)
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Coconut oil / olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Finely slice the fennel, removing the root end, and finely slice the orange. Deseed and finely slice the red chilli.
- Deseed and finely slice the red chilli. Finely cut the sweet potato into very thin slices and finely chop the rosemary, removing the stalk.
- Combine the sweet potato and rosemary with ½ tbsp oil in a bowl and mix. Spread out onto a baking tray. Place in the oven for 20 mins until crisp.
- Place a piece of baking paper/tin foil on a baking tray followed by half of the fennel. Top with a trout fillet and layer over half of the slices of orange, drizzle over 1 tsp oil, half of the red wine vinegar, half of the chilli, and season with sea salt. Then place another piece of baking paper/tin foil over the top and wrap the ends together to create a parcel. Repeat with the second trout fillet.
- Place in the oven for 15 mins until the trout is cooked through.
- Serve the trout fillet alongside the sweet potato curly crisps and rocket leaves.