Curried coconut cauliflower rice with tofu
- 150g firm tofu (soya)
- 1/2 cauliflower
- 100ml coconut milk
- 1/2 romano red pepper
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 80g edamame beans (drained) (soya)
- Handful of parsley
- Drain and rinse the tofu, and cut into 2cm cubes.
- Heat a medium-sized pan with 1 tsp oil and on a medium heat fry the cauliflower rice and red pepper for 5 mins until softened. Then add the tofu to the pan and cook for a further 5 mins.
- Stir in the coconut milk, quickly followed by the ground cumin and the curry powder.
- Lower the heat and leave to simmer for 10 mins. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Drain the edamame beans and add to the cauliflower and tofu with half of the parsley, cook for a further 5 mins.
- Serve the curried cauliflower rice and tofu in a warm bowl and garnish with the remaining parsley.