Salted Peanut Butter Fudge
OMG!!!! SALTED PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE 😍😍😍 A healthy but insanely delicious version that you will not be able to stop eating. Seriously addictive but completely guilt free! Ideal for ice cream or frozen yogurt topping, petit four or just a little treat. Best to store in fridge or freezer as mixture will get soft and gooey (but still yummy) quickly. Makes approx 18 squares.
- 500 g Blanched Peanuts
- 2 tbsp Groundnut Oil
- 4 tbsp Agave Syrup
- 2 Vanilla pods
- 1.5 tsp Himalayan Pink Salk
- Roast peanuts for 8-10 mins until golden brown.
- Immediately add nuts (Keeping back a small amount for scattering later) to food processor and blitz until you have thick paste like consistency.
- Add 1 tsp salt, oils, agave syrup, and seeds of vanilla pods to the processor. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into baking tray (approx 6x10 inch) lined with grease proof paper, spreading mixture evenly.
- Roughly chop remaining peanuts and sprinkle on top with a further good pinch of salt.
- Freeze for at least an hour before chopping into bite size chunks.