These little frittata bites are just fantastic. They are such a great little filling snack to have on you when you have the mid afternoon munchies. You can batch cook them and they will last you a couple of days. The only problem I find though, every time I make them, I demolish them ALL in the same day! Oh well.... Enjoy :)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 shredded sweet potatoes
- 1/2 shredded courgette
- 1/2 shredded raw beetroot
- 30 g crumbled feta
- handful herbs - parsley/dill/chives
- Pre-heat oven to 180 C.
- Grease a cupcake baking tray with a touch of olive oil.
- Fill the cupcake cases with the shredded veg and place in the oven for 1 minute.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the feta on top.
- Whisk your eggs together, season and add the chopped herbs then pour the mixture into the casings, covering the filling.
- Place in the oven until eggs are cooked through (roughly 10 minutes).