Salad of warm lentils with vegetables and feta
Rich in fibre and vitamins, crunchy and tasty. This salad is also nice when cold and acts as a nice lunch at work. No need to spend your precious lunch hour in a queue.
- 1 to taste salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 110 g (fat reduced) feta cheese
- 1 juice lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 medium carrots
- 3 sticks celery
- 400 g cherry tomatoes
- 200 g lentils
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- 1 medium red onion
- Rinse the lentils. Bring water to boil (without salt), add the lentils and cook for 15-20 minutes until just tender.
- In the meantime prepare and mix the vegetables and lemon juice.
- Drain the lentils and add to the vegetables. Season to taste, add the coriander and mix well.
- Scatter over the feta cheese and serve immediately.