Spicy Baked Stuffed Avocado
I know you guys loved my interview with Marie from 8th and Lake ! I couldn’t believe how many shares that post had… and, as Marie and I promised at the end of that post, here is one of her best recipes, her Spicy Baked Stuffed Avocado thatI can’t wait to try it!!
- 2 piece Avocados
- 4 piece organic Eggs
- 1 handful Cilantro
- 1 tbsp Harissa
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 piece Lime, squeezed
- 1 piece Green Onion
- Start by preheating the oven to 400F.
- Cut the avocados in half and scoop out a bit of the flesh from the center (think about digging a little whole in the middle of the avocado without piercing through to the other side) and save the rest for a later salad.
- Add a small layer of harissa in the whole.
- Crack the egg into the whole – try to get the yolk in the whole while the white part spills over the pan and around the avocado.
- Add a pinch of salt and let this bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once it bakes off, take it out from the oven and add on all your toppings with a squeeze of lime juice. Enjoy!