How To Make a Healthy Pineapple Fried Rice
This healthy gluten recipe is completely raw, gluten free and grain free as it’s made with “caulirice” (aka “cauliflower rice”), a delicious and healthy alternative to traditional rice.
- pinch Curry Powder
- pinch Himalayan salt
- 1/2 Lime (juice)
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1/4 Red Onion
- 2 Broccoli Florets
- 1/4 cup Cashews
- 10 leaves of Thai Basil
- 1/2 fresh Pineapple
- 1 yellow Cauliflower
- Remove the pulp from the pineapple shell. Dice the pineapple in small pieces and transfer them into a bowl to which you’ll add any juice that remain in the pineapple shell.
- To prepare the cauliflower rice, break the cauliflower into florets, cut them into smaller pieces and put half of them in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Transfer the first batch of ‘caulirice’ in the bowl and pulse the remaining florets.
- Still using the food processor, pulse together the broccoli, onion, cashews and basil and add this mixture to the bowl.
- Squeeze the lime over the cauliflower rice mixture, add in salt and curry and mix very well.
- Transfer the mixture in the pineapple shell and top it with diced avocado and some more whole cashews.