Healthy Apple Yogurt Parfait
- 4 tbsp Coconut Yogurt
- 4 tbsp Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 2 tsp Raisins
- 1 tsp Maca Powder (optional)
- 1 tsp Organic Maple Syrup
- 4 tbsp shredded Coconut Flakes
- 2 tsp Organic Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Carob Powder
- 4 tbsp Coconut Milk
- 2 tsp Cacao Powder
- 2 small Strawberries
- 10 g 100% Dark Chocolate, shaved
- 2 large dried Figs
- Start by preparing the carob Nutella. Combine carob and cacao powder in a small bowl, add in the coconut milk little by little and mix well in order to prevent the formation of lumps.
- Prepare all Apple Sauce layer by mixing mama and apple sauce in a bowl. Lastly add the raisins.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut flakes and maple syrup and mix well
- Take 4 digestif glasses (similar to the ones you see in the photos) and start creating layers with one tbsp of carob nutella on the bottom, one tbsp of maple coconut flakes, one tbsp of seasoned apple sauce and one tbsp of coconut yogurt.
- Refrigerate your parfaits for at least 4 hours and before serving, decorate them with thinly sliced dried figs, strawberries and shaved dark chocolate like you see in the photos.