Gluten Free Chocolate Vanilla Muffins
Indulging while eating clean is my motto, you know it. And these gluten free chocolate vanilla muffins are the perfect example of that philosophy! While most of the times the word “chocolate” is associated with processed candy bars, these gluten free muffins feature the actual real food: 100% dark cacao. Since I always struggle finding good chocolate bars with no added junk, I linked the ingredient list to some pure chocolate bars and chips. Wait until you taste their incredible flavor when they are melted in the muffins batter!! As per the texture, I got you covered there as well! Adding corn starch to your gluten free batters keep your muffins fluffy and soft. Just make sure you chose an organic brand! There’s enough GMO corn in the world and we don’t need to put it our muffins!
- 85 g Organic Corn Starch
- 40 g Gluten Free Flour Mix
- 12 g Coconut Oil
- 2 whole Pasture Raised Eggs
- 5 g Coconut Sugar
- 20 g Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 35 g 100% Dark Chocolate
- 25 g Coconut Milk
- 10 g 100% Dark Chocolate Chips
- 10 g Organic Corn Starch
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Prepare the vanilla batter by mixing all the dry ingredients in a bowl (or in a food processor) and adding on all the wet ingredients.
- Divide the batter in two different bowls.
- Add the ingredients for the chocolate batter in one of the bowls and mix well.
- Take a muffin pan and place one scoop of vanilla batter and one scoop of chocolate batter in each mold.
- Decorate your gluten free chocolate vanilla muffins with some more chocolate chips and bake for 25 minutes.