Easy Grain Free Tortilla Chips
While I really like the idea of dipping crunchy chips in guacamole, I refuse the nonsense of deep frying chips and consuming hundreds of calories in just a couple bites. And by sharing my recipe for these easy grain free tortilla chips, I aim to offer you a quick (and lighter) replacement for what’s often found in the stores today!
- 4 grain free tortillas
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 1 tbsp dried Italian Herbs (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Place the first tortilla on a clean cutting board, cut in quarters and then cut each quarter in smaller triangles. Do so until you run out of tortillas.
- Place all the tortilla triangles on a baking pan lined with parchment paper, add the oil, salt and herbs if you like and mix them will your hands.
- Make sure your easy grain free tortilla chips aren’t touching each other before you put them in the oven and bake for about ten minutes.
- Make sure you keep an eye on the oven as baking time might vary depending on that type of tortilla you use.
- Let cool down and enjoy with some homemade guacamole or AIP Babaganoush!