Dairy Free Turmeric Fudge
This dairy free Turmeric Fudge from Miss Marzipan seems absolutely worth trying!
- 120 ml unsalted Almond Butter
- 4 tbsp Maple SyrupMaple Syrup
- 4 tbsp melted Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tsp Ground Turmeric
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 400 ml ground Quinoa Oats
- Line a small baking pan with baking paper.
- If you want to keep your fudge technically “raw”, make sure all your ingredients are at room temperature and stir them in a mixing bowl to combine (you could also use a food processor). Otherwise you can gently warm the wet ingredients in a medium pan over low heat to bring them together before adding the quinoa oats and turmeric, stirring well to combine.
- Pop the fudge mixture into the lined baking tray. Use a spatula or the back of a large spoon to flatten the mixture. Try to create a smooth surface & even thickness.
- It shouldn’t take long for the fudge to firm when chilled. To do it quickly, place it in the freezer for 5-10 minutes. Remove fudge from tray, cut as you like into squares, bars or candy-sized pieces.